Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Few More Pictures

It was so fun watching our grandkids with our adopted student, Amanda. They all fell in love with her, as you can see below.

David walked by the bedroom and saw Addie laying on Amanda's shoulder and called us all in to look. I ran and grabbed my camera!


Of course, we then got caught! Here you can see "Travis" joined the photo op. Ryan was acting as Travis in Old Yeller---pretty cute!


After the kids went to bed, we had a quiet night of guitar playing and praise music. Andy loved getting his hands on a guitar again.


David played some new songs for us. I love how he plays.


David & Lindsey sang some songs for us. It was a great night. I miss music in our home. When our kids were growing up, there was constant music. Good times.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!!

amy wright said...

Hey, Jay brought home his guitar today! I can't remember the last time he played the guitar in our house. Josiah came up to Olivia's room, where I was, and said, "Mom, do you know what makes me happy? Daddy brought his guitar home and is going to play it!" They LOVED it!

Becky Dietz said...

THAT'S AWESOME!! I love it!! We heard Jay play piano today and it made me happy, too! We were at Mama's and David found the Bryan D. Sims & The Eleventh Hour CD's and played them. It was fun.

Lindsey said...

David and I had a good laugh again over the text messages you sent him while Andy was playing. We had so much fun! I miss all the music that used to be in your house too. Good times!