Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Constant One

If anything, life is uncertain. We never know what is going to come our way--it could be anything!!

But I praise you, God, that You are constant.  And You've told me  that I am to be full of joy in troubles, sufferings, hardships and afflictions.  You, the Constant One, have told me that.  That means the outcome is safely in Your hands.  You are using these things to produce endurance, character and hope.

Thank You for what You're building in me.  Thank You.  I submit to it.

4 comments:

Stef said...

Less of me, more of Him. Thank you Becky I needed to be reminded today.

Lindsey said...

This couldn't have possibly been for me, could it? Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I needed to read this today! Thank you Becky!

Becky Dietz said...

Actually, Lindsey, this was just for me.