Friday, November 13, 2009

I was wrong

I didn't think I'd get to have Christmas lights this year, but they were hung today!! I hired the Two Brothers. Donny & J Hope are actually brothers who do all kinds of things to support themselves. They trimmed a tree for us this summer. They rake leaves, clean out gardens and yards, clean alleys, move furniture---just about anything. I knew they were looking for work, so I suggested they might could hang Christmas lights (I hope I wasn't manipulating...). So they came and hung mine first to get the hardest behind them. They've had a few more calls, I think.
So...if you're looking for some strong guys to hang lights or just about anything else, the Two Brothers are your guys! Let me know if you need their phone numbers.

I thought Andy would be so excited that he wasn't going to have to do the job. But the first words out of his mouth were, "I was going to do that!" *sigh* Who knew?

No comments: