Monday, November 2, 2009

Hey Blogger Friends!



Thomas Nelson and Bethany House are signing up book reviewers who will write reviews on their blogs. You sign up for the kind of books you like to read, get a free book, read it, and then write a 200 word review on your blog and on a retail website about that same book. It takes a couple of days to get approved. And...I'm assuming it helps if you write on your blog. ha! As soon as you write your reviews, you sign up for another book. Keep those free books coming!! And by the way...apparently you can do this with Thomas Nelson even if you live in another country. Thanks for the heads-up, Sandra! I'm waiting on my first book.

2 comments:

NonModern said...

Yea, it took a while for them to ship over here, but I am preparing to post my first review sometime next week!

Julie Simmons said...

thanks!!! my first book is on its way :)