Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Endings?

Mary Burleson is one of those pastor's wives whom I've learned as much from as I have from her husband. So I was delighted to find out she was blogging! She recently posted this blog. Just as a preview, I'll tell you that she was questioning why we never hear the testimonies that don't have the happy endings. God is still at work...right? I hope you'll check it out. I've had so many friends question God's love because there wasn't a happy ending to their story. And Mary addresses this issue with honesty.

You're going to want to start following Mary's blog. I can promise you that she'll challenge you're thinking! You'll find her blog to the right on my blog list.

1 comment:

Marcy Faye Hallden said...

I LOVED that blog--read it a few days ago--and had to comment!