Monday, February 10, 2014

One More Time....


The contest is almost over!!  And even though I hate bugging my friends, I had this thought last night:  "You know, if all of my Facebook friends voted ONE TIME, Zach & Shanna would have this contest won!!"  If you remember, they've had 2 little boys under three-years-old sick for about 2 months.  I went to babysit for a couple of days this past weekend so they could get away and hopefully sleep and get well themselves.  I'd really like for them to win this contest and have this $1000 prize package for a date night for Valentine's.  I'd even babysit again!  (Twist my arm!!)

All you have to do is go here.  Click on "Zach & Shanna Dietz" and it will take you to the page where this photo is posted.  You can log in with your Facebook ID. (This is a local Amarillo TV station.  Totally secure!)  Under the photo, you will see "VOTE."  Click on vote and you've voted!!  The contest is over in two days!!

Thanks, friends, for helping two young adults who need some encouragement!

No comments: