Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Cutest Couple Contest



Yesterday, Shanna was having a bad day.  Both boys (almost 3 and 1 1/2) were sick AGAIN--coughing and runny noses and possibly an ear infection.  She was sick AGAIN and Zach has been sick for TWO WEEKS!  They were exhausted and sick and tired of being sick.

I prayed with her and then I asked God for a way to encourage them.  And almost immediately, I saw that KVII was having a Cutest Couple Contest with prizes from Amarillo merchants for a $1000 Date Night Package.  Woo-Hoo!  So...I submitted the photo above.  Don't you love it???

The deal is....whoever gets the most "likes" will win.  Would you please go and vote for these two?  Just click here and then click on "Zach & Shanna Dietz" and it will take you to the site to vote for them.  You can vote every day through February 12th.

Please pray God heals this family quickly.  (I also want to thank one of my friends who had pizza delivered to their house last night.  What a good friend!)  Thanks!

No comments: