Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


My favorite Mother's Day story of all time comes from Amy:

Isaac came RUNNING out of Children's Church tonight grinning from ear to ear with a gift in his hands. He couldn't wait to get home and show what he had made for me. When we got home, he made me sit down and very seriously presented me with his gift.
In his package were little cards, each one describing ways he would help me this week.

Monday: "If we go on a walk and I see a blind person, I will take them by the hand and lead them home."

Tuesday: "If I meet a little girl, I will tell her about Jesus."

Friday: "Oh yeah, I'll help you sweep."

Saturday: "I'll help you clean the potties."

Sunday: "If we find an arrow, I'll clean it."

I asked him what happened to Wednesday and Thursday, but he didn't seem too concerned.

What is your favorite Mother's Day story?

No comments: