Sunday, May 23, 2010

Danger, Will Robinson, Danger!


Ok...I understand that you probably have to be 50 or over to understand this line.  But this is what the robot on Lost in Space would constantly say to Will Robinson on the show.

But I feel a little like that robot.  I feel like I should be shouting--Danger, People, Danger!  Are you paying attention to what is going on with Israel?  Israel is beginning a five day nationwide drill to prepare for war.  In the past, they've had this drill with the military, but they're expanding it to include municipalities, law enforcement and civilians.  Gas masks will be distributed while people seek shelter.

A year ago, I blogged for 31 days about how the Bible's prophecies were meeting todays headlines.  And on Day 3 of that series, I told you to begin looking for an alliance between Russia, Iran, Lybia, Turkey--all mentioned in Ezekiel 38-39.  That alliance is shaping up.  The world, I believe, is being set up for the Ezekiel 38-39 war.  (Actually, people smarter than me believe this...and I believe them.)  Russia and Turkey are both providing uranium to Iran.  Israel believes that Iran is now nuclear capable.  And Israel this week, is practicing and preparing for war. 

"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: May those who love you be secure."  Psalm 122:6

No comments: