Monday, May 17, 2010

Trip to Kansas City

 
I didn't take my camera to Kansas City this weekend.  We went to Tyler Dietz's wedding (Andy's nephew).  It was a beautiful wedding and he married a beautiful girl--Hillary!  Lissa was the photographer and Shanna was the 2nd shooter, so you see, I didn't really need my camera.  But I found out that my cell phone takes pretty good photos!  See this one from Friday night:

This is Zach in his 3-D glasses after we'd gone to see a movie.  



And doesn't Zach's cell phone take exceptional photos?  Oh.my.goodness.gracious.  How pathetic is that?  All I can say is that it was a l-o-n-g trip!!  I'd add more, but I must protect the innocent.  And then I'd have to tell the stories...and I shouldn't.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

By innocent, would you be referring to Mama or Andy?

Becky Dietz said...

That would be me.

Jeff's View Through A Lens said...

Thanks for the one you sent me. I laughed and laughed!

Tammy said...

now yall look like a FUN family to travel with!!!

Becky Dietz said...

Jeff, let me make that very clear....ZACH sent that to you. LOL!!!!