Thursday, December 15, 2011

Shhhhh....

It's quiet.

The Wright kids are on their way to Dallas.

Andy is driving.  And he will fly back.

I hope he remembers he must take Liv to the potty.

He remembered lunch for the gang before he left...everyone's except mine...and we were all eating together at Living Water.

That worries me some.

Jay & Amy arrive in Dallas tonight at 9.

This was my last photo of Pa Ingalls and Mr. Edwards shooting Indians.  Pa sent Laura to bed.



















Now...do you understand the quiet I feel?

3 comments:

Jean said...

Gee, you are a fabulous grandmother. I know the kids had fun, and I know you really loved having them for a week. Now it's time for the QUIET. Thank you for ALLyou do for everyone!!!

Becky Dietz said...

Thanks, Jean. The boys couldn't quit talking about the ranch, coyotes, guns, mules, etc. I know they're anxious to get back there!

Yeah....it's a little TOO quiet!!!

Kara said...

Aw I'm sure it's too quiet. What an amazing gift your grandkids have. Seriously.