Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas #2


You just never know what you're gonna get when you put 6 kids together who range in age from 10 months to 8 years!  But you can expect some of this....

Two little girls all made up.  Olivia got make-up for Christmas.  And she shared with Addilyn.  (Notice the hot pink eyebrows on Addie!)

We laugh at how these two seem to dress alike every time they're together.  When Jay showed up in his clerical collar, we didn't expect them to match!  Who knew?   

As soon as everyone was here for the 2nd go-round, we were ready to OPEN PRESENTS!!!

Can you tell what Isaac & Josiah got?  Shark's teeth necklaces!

This was Addie's gift from Hey & Shanna.

David was pretty excited about his...batteries!

Lindsey looks on with excitement.

Dax is playing with his mommy's gift from me.  I got the idea from pinterest.com.  It's a hanger with shower curtain rings---to hang your scarves on.

I'm the amateur photographer around here.  Amy, Shanna & Lindsey are the pros!  Look at that honkin' camera!

Olivia got a baton from Um-D & La-La.  
(We have lots of nicknames around here.  That's code for David & Lindsey.)

Zach (Mumzee or Hey)

Jay's pretty excited!!  The big guys all got helicopters.  They stayed excited the entire time they were here.  It's pretty amazing to have a church with rooms with tall ceilings to fly in!

Ryan with his Batman gloves from Uncle Jay & Aunt Mamy.

Each of my kids got a box of photos for Christmas.  I went through all of my photos and distributed.  It was a big hit!  I plan to do more later.

Amy's old photos were the most hysterical!  Glamor Shots and all...

Zach displaying some photos he took in high school.

Addie insisted on giving Hey a kiss...

He acted disgusted.  But we all know he was loving it!
You can see Amy's version of Christmas here.  (I forgot to pick up my camera during tea time!)
By the way, I'd like to give a shout-out to Shanna's best friend (and my friend, too!) Lana Terry Kates.  She told me she stalks my blog and I told her I'd give her an honorable mention.  And she just announced this Christmas...SHE'S PREGNANT!!!

Stay tuned for Christmas #3!