Saturday, May 30, 2009

4 Grandkids & Water

Four of the seven grandkids were here this afternoon and it was hot! So we headed to the waterpark in town. Caitlin & Alexis (Matt & Lisa's) in back and Ryan & Addie (David & Lindsey's) in front.


Amada is living with us this summer....so she joined in on the fun. Amada is a FPC student--here from The Congo.


Addie was the first one to jump on into the water. And she never got out---she loved it!


Alexis loved the guns that shot water and wasn't afraid to shoot at even the big boys!


I entered the fray at one point to try and get a gun for Addie. Why in the heck did I take the towel in the water with me?? One second later and a bucket emptied over my head. Drenched.


This is Ryan's first moment in the water---he only wanted to shoot the gun.


This was Ryan's 2nd and last moment in the water. He didn't like it much.


This is what Ryan did the rest of the time. Ha! He wanted everyone to know he didn't like it---and especially didn't like the kid on the other gun shooting HIM!


The 2 who sat out most of the time.


The 2 who loved every minute and didn't want to leave!


The mother hen getting everyone ready to go home.


This is what Ryan did when we got home. He does like water---if he's in control of it!


He & Pops also came and watered my little garden. Isn't it cute?


4 comments:

Marcy Faye Hallden said...

Cute kiddos for sure--just missing those Wright kids--but soon. Hey, maybe I will be in Texas at the same time as Amy!! I will be there the first 2 weeks of July! Oh, I hope so!

Unknown said...

I *love* this post Becky! What a beautiful picture of a day with your precious grandkids. I can't wait to have some. Uhhhh...never mind, I can wait. Ben is only 20 and Anna is 18! Lol.

Lindsey said...

I sure hope Ryan gets over his fear of water soon. He starts swimming lessons in 3 weeks!

amy wright said...

And then Ryan needs to come to the beach! :) His mommy sure liked it.
Marcy-We will be there are the same time. I hope we get to see each other.