- Hadassah's spirit experiences "the Spirit of adoption" with Mom & Dad. That she will feel safe and secure with them and know she belongs to them.
- Hadassah won't be overwhelmed with everything new taking place.
- She and her nannies will have a sweet departure from one another.
- Hadassah won't be overstimulated as she goes through airports and sees so many faces and new things.
- Hadassah will get great sleep on the airplane...as will her mom & dad.
- Hadassah responds well to her brothers and sister at their first meeting.
- There is minimal jet lag for Dad, Mom & Hadassah.
- This family falls in love and bonds quickly and settles into their new routine.