Friday, April 20, 2012

Thanks, Yarbrough's!

Don't you just hate it when technology goes awry?  That would be our wireless internet.  I currently have a trouble report generated with my wireless company.  Bummer.  I've received their email, but haven't heard from them otherwise.  I have a feeling it's going to mean a new router.  (Which we just replaced about a year ago.)  My computer-savvy son sent me to unplug my router (uhh...thanks, Dave!) and that's where I discovered a lot of blinking, noise-making and general messed-up-ness.

In the meantime, thanks Yarbrough's!  I'm sponging off my next-door neighbors for free.  Andy's never wanted me to leave our wireless "open" for others to sponge off of--in case they could usurp our information we don't keep stored on our computers.  At least not much, anyway.  But thankfully, the Yarbrough's have a different philosophy.  It's open.  It's free!  If Andy could catch the Yarbrough's wireless from the basement, we might not even need a new router.  ;)

Seriously....thank you, Yarbrough's!  You are my Good Samaritans...without even knowing it!

No comments: