Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Count

The Thanksgiving count is down from last year.  Last Thanksgiving, we had 2 of my siblings and 1 niece and 4 nephews and my mom....and Andy's brother and 4 of his children and their families and Andy's mom.  I think we had 16 kids under 9.  It was a BLAST!

This year will be smaller. 

We'll have both of our moms.

Matt & Lisa and girls will be in Kansas.

Jay & Amy and three kids will be here.  Hadassah will still be in Ethiopia this year.

Lindsey's grandmother fell and broke her hip and pelvis, so she's gone with her mom to tend to her grandmother.  But...David and kids will be here.

Zach, Shanna & Dax will be here, but maybe not as soon as they'd planned.  They spent the better part of last night and today enduring a stomach bug.  I'm so grateful to Lissa Anglin for helping out with Dax today!  I'm praying for a speedy recovery so they can get here as planned!

Turkey is purchased.  GAPS (diet) food is in the fridge for the D.Dietz fam.  And lots of goodies for the gang.  Andy wants to play Bingo. 

I'll keep you posted...

1 comment:

amy wright said...

Oooh, BINGO. I'll bring my stampers. ;)