Sunday, November 6, 2011

God-Sized Prayer

I've decided to pray God-Sized prayers. 
  • I have kids who need to sell a house in Florida and who need their adopted daughter to come home from Ethiopia.
  • I have a friend whose husband was killed in an accident and needs to see God move in her circumstances.
  • I have a friend who needs to see God move in her husband's heart and mind.
  • I know several marriages which need redemption and restoration.
  • I know a family who just lost their 4-year-old son to a disease.
  • I know a man who needs encouragement and help from God.
  • I have friends who have a lot of money at stake in a God-venture and need Him.
"For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth to show Himself strong in behalf of those whose hearts are blameless toward Him..."  II Chronicles 16:9

I want to see God-Sized answers!

2 comments:

Ronnie said...

I will join you in PUSHing - Pray Until Something Happens. For these families!!! God is in the business of doing God-sized things!

As We Are said...

Yes! Yes! Yes!! There are so many right now and I keep having to remind myself that He is BIG enough for the all.