Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Indivisible by Kristen Heitzmann




I'm reposting this book review as a part of a new start-up of the Waterbrook Multnomah Blogging for Books program.  And that's not a hard thing to do--I loved this book!  This Christian fiction book doesn't just deal with scary things going on in a community...things like two animals being mutilated and reattached to one another...but it also deals with emotional issues going on in the same community. Kristen is brave and deals with issues in her book such as a battered childhood, a germaphobe, betrayal, sibling rivalry, rejection, alcoholism...and an issue that becomes the surprise ending in her book.

Having read a similar book by Ted Dekker that totally took me by surprise, I have to say I wasn't completely taken off guard in Kristen's book. But I thought the surprise ending issue was pretty brilliant.

I love Kristen's writing. It's easy to read and it's a book you won't want to put down. I heartily recommend INDIVISIBLE to you. You can take a sneak peek at the first chapter here.

Thank you to Waterbrook Multnomah Publishers for providing this book for review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: