Monday, July 6, 2009

Ruidoso

My brother, Gary, and his wife, Amy, who invited the whole family to their cabin in Ruidoso this 4th of July weekend. What troopers! We had an awesome time--and they made it all happen!!! These are some of my favorite photos from the weekend.

David & Lindsey

David hauling the kids in a wagon behind the 4-wheeler

Ryan, with "the gun my Papa made"
Ryan never got to meet his Papa--but we think Papa must have been enjoying the weekend with us!

The hammocks were a huge hit!

Meal Time under the canopies

My 4 children--David, Zach, Amy & Matt

Josiah being lifted to the sky by daddy.

My mother

Olivia & Mumzie

Caitin getting Addie to sleep in the hammock

Silly String War!

Addie loved it!

Josiah hated it...(but he didn't feel good either)

Addie---pretty cute!

Three Cousins--Ryan, Isaac, & Alexis

4 Generations

The 6 oldest cousins

Our 7 Grandchildren

Andy & I and our 7 Grandchildren

The Whole Dietz Gang

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I bet you had a fun time!

ANNA-ELYSE said...

Oh, i absolutely loved this!!

Kallie G said...

Looks like you guys all had a great time! That is so neat that you all got to go on a trip together! What special memories! And what a sweet brother you have for making it all happen!

Gary said...

Amy and I are already planning for next year (if everyone's game)!

Janis said...

Great pics!! Y'all are SO lucky to have a reunion.

Lindsey said...

Love, love, love all these pictures! When do I get copies?? I didn't realize how much Ike and Alexis look alike! They could be brother and sister! And Gary, we're game!

Mendi said...

The Dietz Gang is so amazing. Glad you had a wonderful time with everyone there!

Knock On Wood said...

Looks like a really fun time! How many takes for the pic of you and Andy with all the grandkids! I absolutely love that picture, the kids all look so cute!

Zach Dietz said...

I really hate to take credit for this, but I took some of these pictures i believe.

Becky Dietz said...

And which would those be, Zach?