Thursday, November 28, 2013

Giving Thanks


I have so much to be thankful for this year at Thanksgiving!!  God has done incredible things in the Dietz family in 2013.  But I won't lie...it's also been a rough year.  One thing I've learned along the way is to give thanks no matter what.   

If I were to wrap up all of my grateful thoughts about 2013, it would be that I am so overwhelmed to be included in God's kingdom plan.  If I'd been God, I would never have left it to a bunch of misfits that keep making mistakes and willfully working against me and my plan.  I honestly just can't wrap my mind around the fact that God has considered me and agreed to include me.  I find it hard to understand that kind of grace.

I recently heard a pastor say that the angels in heaven can't believe that humans are so complacent and dispassionate about the God of the universe allowing them to be a part of His plan.

This year...I'm thankful.  I've seen it.  I've learned.  It's amazing...a miracle that God would allow me even a small part.

Thank You, God.  I love you.



No comments: