Sunday, May 20, 2012

Here's Dax!



I was at Lubbock this weekend watching Dax while Zach & Shanna vacationed in Ruidoso.  I videoed him quite a bit while I was there.  I had turned the screen so he could see himself and this was the result.



I worked on teaching Dax how to sign "more" while he was eating.  Uncle Gary & Aunt Amy came to visit and they took us to Orlando's for dinner.  Dax showed off his fine signing skills.  (We always clapped for him after he signed...so he got a little confused about which to do first! ha!)
The funniest thing happened this morning when Dax was chasing Jax (Gary & Amy's dog) to his bowl of food.  Dax sat there signing "more" to Jax!



On our way home from Orlando's, Dax was in a very talkative mood!  I think he's going to be a talker.



I forgot Gary sent this video to me.  We laughed at how Dax has started crawling and moving his head back and forth like a bobble head.  Too cute!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a stinker! I miss that guy!

Ronnie said...

Adorable!!! Such a precious little guy!