Wednesday, May 23, 2012

And the music keeps on comin'....



The Wright boys wrote this song and this is a video of Isaac, Josiah & Olivia performing it.  I'm so proud of them!!  What an amazing first song.  Below are the words of each child and what they're singing.  I'm so impressed, Wright Kids!!

Isaac:  I forgot where I am, I'm lost in outer space.  I am lost in outer space, yeah!  Someone give me a map or a GPS!  I am lost in outer space.  I see Jupiter and the moon, all so far away!

Josiah:  I see Jupiter and Earth and sun and other stars too.  I don't know the rest so you can tell the rest.

Olivia:  I don't know where I am.  I don't know where I am!

4 comments:

Becky Dietz said...

I played this song for Selena and she's been going around singing it. I've heard that's the greatest compliment a song writer can have!!

Marcy Faye Hallden said...

Just like their father. Remember when he used to make up songs on the fly about people?

Becky Dietz said...

I certainly do!! They have his genes/gifts for sure!!

amy wright said...

I sure do love those kids. We'll have to give you the next installment. It's called "The War". That's all I can tell you for right now. ;)