Saturday, July 16, 2011

Weekend with Grandkids

Thursday evening, Caitlin & Alexis called to see if they could come spend the night.  They wanted to come help out at Living Water on Friday morning.  They were my two lovely assistants as we gave out prizes that morning.  And we had fun all weekend.  Friday night, David & Lindsey and Ryan & Addie came and added to our fun.

Alexis is 9-years-old and quite a beauty.  If her hair was red, she'd look just like her Aunt Amy at that age.  But she also looks like her mom.  (She has the longest lashes known to woman!)

Caitlin is a 12-year-old beauty and is 1 inch from being as tall as me.  She wore her Aunt Lindsey's clothes today!!  Oh man!!  (Look at those dimples!)

Addie & Alexis--sweet cousins.

Caitlin showing Ryan a game on her phone.

Dr. Alexis put braces on Addie.

Alexis, Mama & Caitlin

Addie Belle--she never meets someone who doesn't comment on her big, beautiful, blue eyes!!  She's adorable.

Pops with 4 grandkids.

Daddy began giving Ryan Knife Safety Lessons.  See Lindsey's blog for more details.


David & Lindsey being quite serious---Addie just being cute!

David & Ryan---I think they bonded.  Two Mr. Cools.

Alexis took my camera and came to show me this photo and the one below that she took.  I was very impressed.  But I told her to go take photos of ordinary things in a different way--at an angle or different perspective.  That girl was a quick study!  Below, you'll see her artwork through a lens.










I think Alexis has earned the right to my camera when she comes around!
We had a blast with the grandkids this weekend!!

3 comments:

Lea said...

Such a precious time and photographer in the making.

Lea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I saw your four precious grandkids this morning! I was with Robbie getting a twin bed from his house and they came over - so sweet!