Monday, February 14, 2011

Tonight

Andy on his birthday...when our friends gave him this guitar.

Andy & I made a hurried trip to Amarillo tonight.  It really wasn't planned for Valentine's Day.  Actually, a man from our church (whom we love) was admitted to the hospital, so we headed over as soon as I got off work.  We also intended to do some shopping at Hobby Lobby for the Mission Conference Andy is planning for our church.  (We're really excited about it, too!)  Of course, while we were there, we did go out to eat and planned it perfectly--beating the crowd by going early.

On the way home, Andy was practicing a song he may sing at the conference.  And the thought went through my mind, "I still love hearing him sing."  I do.  And...he's still got it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember him singing to you at your wedding. :o) I still love hearing him sing too....just wish it wasn't always at funerals. :(

Mary B. said...

I also love hearing Andy sing. When Andy and Phil sing duets, it's like one voice singing harmony. Fantastic. There's something about their singing that stirs my soul. Also brings back memories of great days in Borger.