Sunday, February 6, 2011

SNOW!!!

I ran outside when I got home from church and took pictures of our snow.  I was so excited--and felt like the snow was a gift straight from God just for me!  But when I came inside to download my photos, I had another surprise--photos on my camera I hadn't taken.  So enjoy!

Did you know Dash can play basketball?  He can!

And while a basketball game was going on, Addie collected things from nature and brought it to us.

Good layup, Mr. Incredible.  (Dash's dad)

 Keep away?  No fair!

Miss Nature

Playing with the new MacBook Pro.

Guh

Pops getting in on the action.  (Look at Ryan--you can't help but laugh!)

The result.

While Ryan was playing around, his tooth fell out!

Yep---there it is!

Dash...er, Mr. Snaggletooth!

Ok...this may be out of order.  I still see that tooth.

Got milk?  Nope...yogurt.  (Isn't she beautiful?)

AND HERE IT IS---THE SNOW!!!!!

Ok...not a lot of snow, I admit.  But it's still snow!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Love all the pics, if I do say so myself! I think we may have actually gotten more snow than you! I bet there's at least 3-4" out there. And, at 4:15 p.m., we're all still in our jammies!