Thursday, January 13, 2011

Who's Watching You?


Have you seen that app on Facebook that asks if you know who's been looking for you?  I doubt it actually works--most of those just want your information.  (Which by the way, we click on those things to give them permission to access our info and then post notices about some program who has our info on their page.  You think??)  Anyway, I digress...

There IS someone watching you...
 
I Peter 5:8 tells us to be alert---there's an enemy out there looking for someone to devour!

I Peter 3:2 says the eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous and His ears are attentive to our cries.

When we walk in fear, we become easy prey for the enemy.  But when we walk in faith?   We're empowered.

1 comment:

amy wright said...

Linds and I were just talking today about how God is watching us and knows our desires.