Saturday, March 21, 2009

Polyble

My friend, Julie Simmons (Jody Simmons' wife for you Borger people), has started a new dictionary and I wanted to help her out with one new word. This dictionary is made up of those random word verifications when you post a comment on someone else's post. So here is a new word for you, Julie. And I encourage everyone to help add to her dictionary!

Polyble (pronunciation: po-le'-bla)
A possiblility, less than a probability. This may happen in your future.
Use in a sentence: I polyble may design an awesome background for my blog like Emily Sims has.

3 comments:

Julie Simmons said...

love it, Thanks!!!

Julie Simmons said...

I will polyble make a blog just for my dictionary someday...maybe...someday...when i feel like it...polyble...more than possible...less than probable. love it!!!

a book=unlikely
a blog=polyble
just a couple of obnoxious posts=probable

:-)

Emily Suzanne said...

Aww! I guess I missed this post! You're so sweet and I'm flattered that you would put me in this sentence with your brand new word!!
Thanks!!