Monday, March 9, 2015

Blessings for the Morning by Susie Larson


I was a little surprised by this book.  It's not at all what I expected in what I thought was a devotional.  It is instead about 100 days worth of scripture...and blessings.

Each blessing is listed in the contents so if you're looking for a particular blessing, you can find it.  Each day comes with its own beautiful photography artfully displayed on two pages.  On the first page is the scripture and on the second page is the blessing.

The blessings begin with, "May God bless you..." or "May you be blessed..."  The blessings tie into the scripture which is used for the day.

If your heart is open to receiving such a blessing, it will be a beautiful book to invest in.  If you're looking for a deeper devotional book, this probably isn't it.

I'd give this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Thank you to Bethany House for providing this book for review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255

No comments: