Thursday, January 26, 2012

Things Just Aren't Right...

There are so many things in this world that just aren't right.  This world is groaning for the return of Jesus.  And I'm starting to groan with it.


  • I know of 4 suicides that happened this past week.  I groan.
  • There are so many babies (orphans) who need to be united with their forever families.  I groan.
  • There are so many marriages in trouble.  I groan.
  • There are brothers and sisters in Christ with broken relationships.  I groan.
  • I know godly people who need restoration.  I groan.
  • I know churches who need restoration.  I groan.
  • I see broken lives every.single.day.  I groan.
  • I know people unwilling to submit.  I groan.
God, please heal lives.  Bring restoration.  Bring redemption.  Bring hope.  And please bring those precious children home.  We groan for You.  We desperately need You.  And Jesus?  Please come quickly.

"Now will I arise, says the Lord, because the poor are oppressed, because of the groans of the needy; I will set him in safety and in the salvation for which he pants."  Psalm 12:5

No comments: