Monday, April 27, 2015

April 3-8 in Tyler, TX

April 3-8, I went to Tyler, TX to stay with Ryan & Addie while David & Lindsey made a quick trip to Silver Bay, Minnesota so David could interview for a job.  (He got it!  He'll be the IT director for Wilderness Family Naturals.  They're moving May 4!!)  We had lots of fun together and it was especially meaningful for me--knowing they might be moving soon.  These are some photos from my trip.

I was greeted by this sweet girl with wolf ears from Great Wolf Lodge and some pretty flowers!

And Betsy...

And David...

I can always count on these 2 to be excited to see me!

David, Lindsey, Ryan & Addie

Dad left and forgot his drink.  So...

Window shopping.

The same.

We spent the day at the zoo.  So much fun!





A stop for snow cones.  Loved the cone!

Group pic.

Addie feeding a bird.

Ryan feeding a bird.



Easter breakfast at IHOP.


This boy can EAT!

I took lots of Easter pics--Ryan was laughing so hard it was hard to get a good pic!





New Legos.

New girly Legos.



Ryan feeding Betsy some Andy's Custard.



Swimming in the hot tub!


This was after Ryan had told me I'd be dead by the time he was grown!!  HaHa!!


Killing time before mom got home.   (Addie dressed him.)
We sent this pic to his uncle and he said Ryan was precious.

Addie...under all that.

Mom got home!

And we soon found out that they are MOVING--to Silver Bay, Minnesota!  Have you heard it's COLD in Minnesota?  It gets 25* below zero!  I keep trying to talk them out of it....  ;)  They actually are living a dream---they've always wanted to own a farm with chickens, goats, etc.  And they've found this:

House on left, Barn on right

They're going to have a farm with over 5 acres which has a 3 bedroom house, a barn, and a wood-heated sauna.  The land also has syrup-producing maple trees!  Seriously??  We honestly couldn't be happier for them and know God has gone before them and is going to do great & amazing things!


No comments: