Saturday, March 31, 2012

Threes

I was looking through my photos and found some pics I've never posted.  Three pics each of 2 of my grandkids.  


This is Dax.

He's going to be a big brother!

His baby brother's name is August Hosea.  
We may get to call him Gus.  Can't you just picture twin beds in the same room with "Dax" & "Gus" over their beds?  I foresee some laughing and talking from that room in the future.  I hope August has red hair, too...but it will be ok if he doesn't.  Dax is such a sweet boy--he'll be a great big brother!

This is Olivia.

She is now a big sister!

Her baby sister's name is Hadassah.
Olivia is already an awesome big sister.   
These girls have matching bedding for their beds!
Olivia can't wait til Hadassah moves into her room--which will happen when Hadassah learns to sleep through the night.  (Hurry, Hadassah!)
Don't you love her expressiveness?

No comments: