Friday, September 16, 2011

A Visit With Dax



Dax came to visit!!  His mommy brought him to see us and we were so excited! 

Before he came, I cleaned up the "grandkid walker" knowing he's grown into it since he was here last.
He had his dinner of peas and peaches while he checked it out. 
He wasn't too sure...

But Pops took possession of him after his dinner. 

They had some bonding time.

Dax checking Pops out....

And blowing blueberries with him.
  
I have a photo of Isaac at this age, in the same walker, with almost the same expression, looking at the same fish!

But he had to turn around and tune in to Pops' conversation.

Hello, Mr. Fish!

Smiling at the fish.

Smiling at his mommy!

And smiling at the camera.

He was worn out and had to rest a bit.
Later, we took him to the hardwood floor in the kitchen and he actually walked in the walker across the kitchen--several times.  We were very impressed!

Then Gee and Dax had some bonding time.

And he wanted to give out some big kisses!

REALLY big kisses!!
And Gee loved it.
The End.

3 comments:

amy wright said...

I love that sweet boy. I thought the same thing about the picture of him looking at the fish. I wonder if I have that picture of Isaac somewhere?
Thanks for blogging and making it feel like Fall around here. :)

Lindsey said...

That little guy is precious! I love all these pictures of him. His personality is really coming out. Also, I've never seen Andy look more like Papa than in that picture of his profile. Crazy.

Sarah said...

What a cutie!!! They just grow up too fast!!!