Friday, May 30, 2014

Undetected by Dee Henderson


It's no secret that Dee Henderson is one of my favorite authors---and she didn't disappoint in her newest fiction book!  This book is about a submarine commander, Mark Bishop, who is a widower and ready to marry again.  He wants someone to come home to after a 3-month patrol on the USS Nevada.  He's known Gina Gray several years because she's the younger sister of a fellow-commander.  Gina is a genius.  She entered college at the age of 14 and holds several doctoral degrees--and she's determined to use her knowledge to keep her brother safe while he's at sea.  She's a civilian who has had several breakthroughs that changes the way the Navy operates.  Mark takes a second look at Gina and begins his greatest maneuvers in trying to win her heart.

I love reading Dee Henderson's books about the military.  I find it very interesting because she seems to have a grasp on all aspects--the military at sea and the loved ones at home.  The creative ideas Dee has in this book which Gina comes up with are so simple and yet seem substantial and viable.  And Dee also deals with the issue of the ideas which help our military can also be discovered by other countries and used against us in conflict.  I only hope Dee didn't give away any military secrets!

I give this book 5 out of 5 stars for content and readability.
Thank you to Bethany House for providing this book for review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255

No comments: