Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Signs, Wonders, and a Baptist Preacher by Chad Norris


Signs, Wonders, and a Baptist Preacher by Chad Norris is an excellent book!  I highly recommend it.  In this book, Chad Norris describes his journey into allowing the Holy Spirit to work in his life.  His one request from God was that he wouldn't look weird as he walked into the workings of the Holy Spirit.  From there, he talks about the natural workings of God and how those have looked in his life and the lives of those around him.
I love how he describes this life--that it can look "messy" at times.  God may heal one person and not another.  There's no explanation for that.  And it can trip many of us up until we no longer expect God to work.  He calls that "messy."  In fact, he's learned not to give an explanation for God and how He does or doesn't work.
Chad explains in this book how God worked in the New Testament and how he still works today.  It's a very thought-provoking book for someone who's never seen God work this way and very encouraging for those who may have stopped expecting.
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
 Thank you to Chosen Publishers for providing this book for review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255

No comments: