Monday, August 8, 2011

Weekend With Dax

Zach was Rocking the Desert and Shanna was shooting a wedding.  So I got to watch Dax.  Below is my view of our weekend.  He is precious!

He didn't want to take a nap, so I took him to my bed and layed down with him.  This was my view.

And this was my view as he awakened.  As you can imagine, he was stretching with a smile.

Then he began talking to me. 
We're working on "Gee."

I had to get a photo of those baby hand dimples.

And those fat baby feet. 
(I don't think he's going to have Dietz-feet!)

"Those were PEAS???"

His mommy picked up the camera and got this shot. 
I love those leg wrinkles!!

"What is THAT???"

I put Dax on the ground for a bit and watched him in the beginning stages of crawling.  I love that little rump!I think by the next time I go, he'll be saying, "Gee!"  We worked hard on that.  Dax is a happy baby...and I loved my time with him.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet times! So wonderful you got to go hang with him!

amy wright said...

Haha. I love that last picture.

As We Are said...

Awe, he is precious! I love that smile! I bet he will be saying Gee very soon :)

Sandra said...

One of my kids had carpet burn on his forhead from crawling like that LOL!! He is too cute and has grown a bunch since the 4th!

Sandra said...

*forehead.

Marcy Faye Hallden said...

Sorry if Shana gets sick of hearing this, but he looks so much like his daddy!! Everyone always says that about Hudson, and I'm always like, well, he has my eye colour!! Maybe it's just because I know Zach better. He looks like a cute, content little dude.

Tammy said...

Becky he is beautiful and i am sure you had a so much fun staying with him.

Sarah said...

He's so cute!!! I love that smile when they wake up!!!!