Monday, August 15, 2011

This commercial brought to you by...


FOOTLOGIX

I don't recommend many products mainly because I don't use many products!  But my last trip to get a pedicure had me searching for something new.  I thought the man administering my pedicure was going to bring out the sandblaster after using the iron brush on my heels (not really...but really???).  I left the place I usually go for beautiful toes, rest, and the great massage chairs...limping.  He was not impressed and neither was I.  I couldn't tell (because they were speaking another language), but I think he was spreading the word that everyone better hope they never got me as their client.

My heels have always been bad--especially in the summer.  I'd heard that when they're that bad, it could be a form of a fungus.  Lovely.  So I began looking for the cure.   And I found Footlogix and ordered it. 

This is a mousse.  You sparingly apply it to your heels twice a day.  Did I tell you that I don't do products?  I start off well and have great intentions.  So for a whole week, I applied the mousse twice a day.  Then I tried to remember to do it once a day.  Then I'd happen to see it on my bathroom counter and think, "Oh yeah!  I need to do that again."  Then five days later, I'd do it again.

I needed a pedicure today.  And while I was at work, I thought, "I hope I don't get Mr. Sandblaster again!"  And that's when I reached down and felt of my heel.  I mean...it had been a week since I'd remembered to put the mousse on my heels.  And remarkably---they were SMOOTH!  Amazing!!  I don't ever remember having smooth heels.

I highly recommend Footlogix #3!  So does my pedicurist.  If my interpretation is correct, I think she was saying to Mr. Sandblaster, "No way was that the same lady you had last time!  Not only did she have smooth heels, but she must have lost a lot of weight!"  If my interpretation is correct.

1 comment:

As We Are said...

Ha!! This is too funny :) The things we learn while getting a pedi. I should try this stuff. I remember being young and always telling my mom that if she would just lotion her feet they would be perfect. Now at 31 I realize it doesn't matter b/c 1) you never have time for your own feet and 2) you work hard and they are just always dry. Life lesson #5,981.