Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Christmas Gift


I hope you've already read Andy's book, Kidnapped in Budapest.  And I hope you'll consider giving it to others for Christmas.  You won't find a better price than this!  Just go to Andy's website to order, he'll sign a book and ship it out ASAP!  Only $7.00!

I'm so proud of Andy for writing this book.  It's his story of being kidnapped while on his way home from a mission trip.  It will make a great gift for yourself, family, friends, church members, and business acquaintances.  You'll even get to read excerpts from my journal of what was going on at home while he was being held for ransom.

God has used this book already and I believe He wants to use it even more.  I hope you'll consider being a part of putting it in the hands of those who need encouragement to know God is a big God and wants to do big things in our lives.  He wants us desperate to know Him more.

ORDER HERE!

No comments: