Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Alexis

Alexis & Isaac

Alexis & Hadassah

Alexis

Our second-born grandchild, Alexis, is turning 10 years old today!  I actually got to watch as she was born---one of the greatest privileges of my life!!  And I saw the most amazing sight when I first took a good look at her...she looked just like her daddy did when he was born.  Within a few months, the first thing everyone would mention when they first looked at her was her long eyelashes and her beautiful eyes.  She's been beautiful from the beginning. 

If Alexis' hair was red, she'd look so much like her Aunt Mamy did at that age.  (In fact, I remember her aunt's 10th birthday and what we were doing.)  

Alexis likes ballet, animals, riding dirt bikes, art, doing nails and makeup, sewing, and hanging with her big sister, her friends, and her cousins.  She is a multi-dimensional girl...and just fun to be with!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISS ALEXIS!!  
WE SURE DO LOVE YOU!


No comments: