Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ruidoso 2010

We just had a family reunion in Ruidoso, New Mexico.  It was wildly fun, crazy chaotic, and full of memory-making.  This reunion consisted of my children and grandchildren, my siblings and their families and my mom.  You can see from the pics that we have a fun bunch!  Just know we went full-force each day until we dropped into bed at night and got up and did it again.  Our time was full of good food, family, fun, water, games and imagination.  I'm grateful for my family and for this wonderful memory.  Some of my favorite photos of the weekend....

Cousins

The Fabulous Four--Ryan, Josiah, Benjamin & Isaac

David & Lindsey Dietz

My mom and 7 of her 10 grandchildren--stairstepped--ages 35 to 7.

My sister's family--Mark & Sandra Langford and boys, Nathan, Benjamin & Aaron.

My 7 beautiful grandchildren--Caitlin, Alexis, Olivia (front), Isaac, Ryan, Josiah & Addie.

My brother, Gary and his wife, Amy.  Their dogs, Jax & Barney.

My kids--Matt, Zach, Amy & David.

The Dietz Clan--minus Lindsey who was sick that morning.

Matt & Lisa Dietz and girls

Zach & Shanna Dietz

Jay Wright Family


Mom, Gary (Brother), Sandra (Sister) and Me

Andy & I

Andy & Becky Dietz and our 7 precious grandchildren.

The only mishap of the weekend--Josiah had to get 3 stitches after a tree ran into his nose.  And...we had 2 get a stomach bug over the weekend.  We hated they missed some fun, but were grateful it didn't spread to all 25 of us!  Thank you, God, for my family.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

These are such great pictures! Don't be surprised if I steal them for my blog too. Poor Siah, but it didn't seem to bother him much. We have such an awesome family, and I am so blessed!

Kallie G said...

What fun! What a blessing to get to spend time away from the world with just family! You have a beautiful family! :)

Emily Suzanne said...

You have such an awesome family! I share your love of Ruidoso :-)

Tammy said...

becky i loved seeing your pictures from this year, i remember your post from last year it was neat to see how much all of your grandkiddo's have grown. OUCH to Josiah! you have a beautiful family and i agree - you are blessed! good to see Andy look like he was feeling good?

Kara said...

I love that you guys do this each year. You need to put up a comparison from last year's group pic and this year's. You are blessed and I just adore your family.