Thursday, February 24, 2022

Who am I?



Has God ever asked you to do something so big or so scary that you questioned, “Who am I to do this thing?” He’s asked me before. In fact, I felt it was the place for a man to speak and I asked him if there wasn’t a man to do this thing. But he required me to do it. It’s a scary place to be…a job so big that it seems to be too big for you. Who am I?

That’s how Moses felt when he came to the burning bush. God told him he’d heard the cries of the Israelites and he wanted Moses to go lead his people out of Egypt. Moses asked, “Who am I?” God’s reply was, “I will be with you.” And later, he told Moses to tell Pharoah and the people that “I AM WHO I AM” has sent me!

It’s not about us being big enough for the job. It’s about Who is going with us. I AM WHO I AM.  

And He can do anything. He just wants our obedience.  

No comments: