Monday, August 3, 2015

Ma-ni-pu-la-tion



Manipulation.  I hate it, don't you?  And it's getting worse and worse.  You can't even log on to Facebook without being manipulated!  And it may be that FB is one of the worst culprits.

For instance....the news flash that our President is angry!  Just what did Trump say???


Or the new info that everything you are eating is going to kill you.  What is that ingredient??


Your former first lady is spending money for an expensive haircut instead of feeding the poor!  (Actually, I might have pitched in.  I've wanted her to have a new hairstyle for quite some time.  Did I really just say that?)  And what a horrible picture.  Who cut her hair for $600?  And more importantly...why didn't they show a photo of the new haircut??


 And we even manipulate prayer.  We must share if we agree...and if we don't share??


The antichrist has been revealed??



There may even be truth in some of these articles.  And I may have even clicked on a few of these.  But I get mad at myself for giving in to the manipulation--especially when it's a dumb article!  

Manipulation is a form of control.  And when you try to control the mind of another, it's called witchcraft.  Remember that when you're using manipulation as a tactic.  And especially be aware when someone is trying to manipulate you.  I'm afraid we'll be seeing more and more of this especially in a political year.  It actually frightens me how much manipulation is used today--because I know the real motive is to try to get people to stop thinking for themselves.  
  1. mə-nĭp′yə-lā′shən:
  2. Manipulation is a way to covertly influence someone with indirect, deceptive, or abusive tactics. Manipulation may seem benign or even friendly or flattering, as if the person has your highest concern in mind, but in reality it's to achieve an ulterior motive.


No comments: