Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Full Day...

  • 6:25 a..m.      Alarm goes off.  Woke up with a stiff neck.
  • 7:15 a.m.       Prayer time with prayer partners.  (God usually gives us a focus.  This morning it was, "Bring everything into the light.")
  • 8:45 a.m.      Went to work at Living Water.  Today was Clothing Day and people were bringing Bags of Blessings, so it was off to a fast start!
  • 10:15 a.m.    Andy called to ask if I was playing the piano for Barbara DeMoss's  funeral.  I told him no one had called me.  He said I was playing.
  • 10:20 a.m.    Rushed home to change and get my piano music.
  • 10:25 a.m.    Arrived at the church and began playing by 10:30.
  • 12:00 a.m.    Arrived back at work.
  • 3:00 p.m.     Went to United Supermarket to get extra things for the Bags of Blessings.  Someone in the store handed me $100 to fill more bags.  Shopped some more then.
  • 4:00 p.m.     Back to Living Water to unload everything.
  • 4:15 p.m.     Arrived at home.
  • 4:30 p.m.     Began cooking an amazing supper (tilapia).
  • 5:30 p.m.     Ate supper with my amazing husband.
  • 6:30 p.m.     Andy asked me to come help him lay the floor in the bathroom.
  • 6:37 p.m.     Snuck upstairs and appealed for help on facebook to remove the toilet--I could see the handwriting on the wall!
  • 8:38 p.m.     Robby Yarbrough called and offered to help with the toilet.
  • 9:15 p.m.     Posted photo of all-around good guy Robby.
  • 9:39 p.m.     Andy is busily cutting planks for the floor (up the stairs, out the door to the garage, cut, back in, down the stairs...over and over.)  I think he deserves a chocolate malt.  Andy is a missionary, singer, guitarist, and preacher first.  He is not a carpenter or handyman (hates it)...but gets big points for giving it his best!! 
  • 9:43 p.m.     I'm ready for bed!!
Addendum:
  • 9:47 p.m.    Went to Braum's for a large chocolate malt for #1 Husband of the Universe!  Also got self a sherbet freeze.
  • 10:02 p.m.   Now I'm ready for bed.  Still have a stiff neck.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Dang! That makes me want to take a deep breath for you. Is the bathroom finished? How does it look?