Friday, October 1, 2010

Beguiled by Deeanne Gist


This is another book I took with me on my trip to Red River.  This was a book with filled with suspense.  And if you like a good mystery, you'll like this book.

Rylee Monroe is a girl living within modest means while she supports a grandmother in a nursing home.  Her grandmother is afflicted with alzheimers, but holds the key to so many things in Rylee's past.  And Rylee is a dog walker for the wealthy families of Charleston.  The only problem is that the people she works for are being terrorized with break-ins.  And as you can suspect, Rylee ends up in deep trouble.  There's a love interest in the form of a reporter thrown into the mix who begins to show Rylee the stick-to-it-iveness that she's not known in men.

The end of the book was a total surprise to me.  I never suspected the real perpetrator.  I can recommend this book to you---I think if you like a good mystery, you'll certainly enjoy this book!

I give it 4 out of 5 stars.  You can become a book reviewer, too!

Thank you to Bethany House Publishing Group for providing this book for review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: